Help me sky rocket the charts & click to download my new free iBook, ‘How to make an alien activity book’
And yes I realise not everyone has an iPad, so if you have friends with children who you think would enjoy this, then send them this link.
Yes, I’m still here at the bottom of the image in the hope that if you haven’t clicked yet, you’ll do so now with a bit more patient prodding.
Those of you who have followed my site over the last 4 years know that I don’t go shoving my stuff down your throat (very often). So, if you’ve enjoyed my work so far, your finger clicking help would be appreciated as the e-world is a tough environment to crack. If you really want to make my day, then rate it on iBooks too.
So, back to the experiment. You’ll be able to check in live to see if the eBook is making traction. Once I have 5 ratings, there should be an overall rating displayed in the iBook Store. (Why 5 – well, even Google was a bit stumped on what number it was and the best it could find was ‘hear say’ on forums). Anyway, together let’s see what happens.
Are you in? Then click now.
Have you ever wanted to own your very own bit of outer space?
Perhaps a handful of gravel from Mars or a chunk of moon rock, or maybe you’re thinking a bit bigger… how about a planet, star or black hole?
Now you can own your very own piece of the universe
Come and visit as we are celebrating the official launch with a new product we call The Sizzler. Can you guess what it is? Check it out here.
In case you are wondering where this fits in with my regular postings, it was inspired by my soon to be released book How to make an Alien which involves outer space. I set up this site to engage with lovers of outer space (and aliens 🙂 ). I thought it would be a great way of continuing with the fun in the book.
Check out the site and leave a message to let me know what you think. Better still, subscribe too.
Yes, it’s time for another Fabulous Friday Freebie.
Make Christmas personal this year with your very own home made crackers.
This freebie comes complete with:
- wrapper design
- a really daggy hat (but it wouldn’t be the same without one)
- a really cool cartoon joke (made by yours truly and pretty funny if I do say so myself) and
- of course, instructions (a last resort for most)
Meet my new alien mascots
Congratulations to our winners, Teresa, Colleen from MorgueMouse and Shirley
But here are some of the other fantastic entries – all really clever and funny. A big thank you to all who entered!
- Sky Moos, Lunar Rover, Iron Chicken (Simon)
- Big Blue, Screaming Pink, Old Gold (Harold)
- Quasar, Pulsar, Lidar Farkle, Quarkle, Sparkle (Colleen, from http://www.morguemouse.com)
- Hix, Isboor, Strognor, Galagat, Zobrat, Ecotylyn, Silaspran, Dugae, Ots, Crawog, Teopee, Olaf, Selcuk, Oreo, Erfu, Afana, Layorra, Largik (Ruqhia from http://beadingtutorialsforu.wordpress.com/)
- Nanu Nanu (Seeker from http://3psbyseeker.com)
- Tendercles, kudzlefly and Hesnaw (Lovehappynotes from from http://lovehappynotes.com)
- Scary, Mary, Marti – I suggest your extraterrestrial trio are the Moonbeam sisters. But which one’s which? I think Marti is the one in the middle (Grumpy old git from http://alanfrancis.wordpress.com)
- Tiny (blue), Gumball (yellow), Fang (pink) (Shirley)
- Warp, Piranha, Sunshine (Teresa)
- Ecks, Wye, Zed – or X, Y and Z as a short form. Ecks (pink alien – you never know what he/she will do), Wye (blue – always asking questions and usually worried about the answers) and Zed (yellow – cool and calm, the last word in any discussion. (GD from http://gdkonstantine.wordpress.com)
- Gregory, Cheeseball, Pinky Poo (Katja)
- Cosmo, Knuckles, 4t2 (as in, the answer) (Saskia)
- Flotsom, Jetsom and Getsome (Jonathan)
Reference: Competition details
OK, last chance to enter the ‘Name the aliens’ competition. Entries close tomorrow, Friday 12th September.
Here’s the link if you haven’t entered yet. Good luck!
…and thanks to Hugh, for this caption on a former alien competition.
This caption was created by Hugh, but there were many more great entries at the time. Click here to see what others came up with and then put on your thinking caps for the weekend and enter the latest competition ‘Name the alien’ to win your very own signed cartoon of your choice.
Thanks to Hugh for this prior competition entry.
Feeling inspired to join in on some competition fun? Well, why not enter the latest one which is the easiest one ever ‘Name the alien’. Competition closes September 12th, so get cracking!
Another fantastic cartoon caption from a prior competition. Thanks Simon!
Click here to enter the ‘Name the alien’ competition.
Yep, the fun continues with another cartoon caption runner up winner from a prior competition. This one was Simon’s entry, a particular favourite of mine.
So here’s your chance… Click here to enter the latest ‘name the alien’ competition.
I’d like to take credit for this, but it actually came from one of my website subscribers who entered into one of my prior ‘provide a caption to my cartoon’ competitions. Thanks Troy for this entry.
I’ve cunningly posted this to show you all how easy and how much fun it can be to enter into my competitions. So, don’t forget to enter my latest one – the easiest one ever – with Name the Alien.